Healthy Teen Relationships Should Never Hurt
A Project by Victoria Morales and Carlos Arana
What Is an Unhealthy Relationship?
A relationship filled with violent or aggressive behavior within the home, at school or other locations involving abuse of one partner against another.
Use these resources and recommendations if you need HELP
Leave or have someone stay with you if you are in immediate danger & Call one of the crisis hotline numbers below for assistance:
- New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence Hotline- 1-800-773-3645 (Statewide)
- Women’s Community Association/Shelter from Domestic Violence- (505) 247-4219 (Albuquerque)
- APD Victim Assistance Unit- (505) 243-2333 (Albuquerque)
- Albuquerque Women’s Resource Center- (505) 242-7033
- New Mexico Domestic Legal – 1-877-974-3400
- New Mexico Coalition of Sexual Assault – 1-888-883-8020
- Women’s Advocacy Group – (505) 884-1241 (Albuquerque)
- 911 or the non-emergency number – 242-COPS (2677)
- Nationwide Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-SAFE
- National Resource Center on Domestic Violence – 1-800-537-2238 (Nationwide)